Qatar Airways is offering 100,000 free tickets to frontline healthcare professionals to say thank you for their heroic work looking after people during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
The giveaway of 100,000 free tickets will open at 00.01 AM on 12 May and close at 23:59 on 18 May (Doha, Qatar GMT+3)
To avail the befits healthcare professionals can register for this exclusive offer at qatarairways.com/ThankYouHeroes by submitting a form to receive a unique promotion code, offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Up to two complimentary return Economy Class tickets for yourself and a companion, so you can take a well-deserved holiday to a destination of your choice within our network.
- Receive 35% off at Qatar Duty-Free outlets at our state-of-the-art hub, Hamad International Airport in Doha.
Healthcare professionals from every country in the world will be eligible for tickets. To ensure the application process is fair and transparent, each country will receive a daily allocation of tickets, depending on its population size, staggered over a seven day period from 12 to 18 May.
The daily allocation will be released at 00:01 AM (Doha, Qatar GMT+3) throughout the campaign period.
The 100,000 healthcare professionals that receive the promotion code can book up to two complimentary Economy Class return tickets on Qatar Airways operated flights – one for themselves and one for a companion – to anywhere on the airline’s global network.
Here is few terms and conditions of this giveaway.
- Tickets must be booked before 26 November.
- Travel validity is until 10 December 2020.
- The tickets will be fully flexible.
- Unlimited number of destination or date changes allowed without any fees.
- Fare and surcharges will be waived on tickets, airport taxes apply
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.Advertisement