Qatar is planning to resume issuing family and tourist entry visas starting on July 12, in line with new travel and return policies and based on health ministry COVID-19 recommendations.
- Qatar Airways
- Indigo Airlines
- Air India
Eligible Travelers To Qatar
- Qatari nationals
- The children and spouses of Qatari citizens
- Permanent resident permit holders
- Regular resident permit holders and valid visa holders, subject to re-entry approval
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders Cardholders Holding Qatari passport
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Qatar
- All arriving passengers must fill-in and complete the Health Assessment form before arrival to Qatar
- All travelers must download and register on the EHTERAZ app. Click to download – Andriod & iOS versions of the App
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit.
- Use of non-medical mask or face covering
- All travelers regardless age (including minors) RTPCR negative report with QR code mandatory 48hrs prior schedule depart to Qatar, sample collection date and time along with seal and signature, otherwise boarding will be denied.
- To be in possession of a confirmed hotel reservation in one of the designated quarantine hotels for a period of minimum 10 days or as stated in the exceptional return permit issued by the Qatar Government Authorities.
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RTPCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- At Maharashtra Mandatory 7days IQ followed by 7days HQ
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Qatar – 10 days quarantine in a dedicated quarantine facility, or 14 days if quarantine is at Mekhaines facility.
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate” “7 Days paid IQ at Maharashtra Mandatory” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: France Air Travel Guidelines