Outbound travel to Oman from India is suspended, effective 24th April until further notice. This is not applicable for Omani nationals & health care worker. Inbound travel to India is permitted from/via Oman, however Passengers who have transited through India in the last 14 days wont be accepted.
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Oman Air
- Qatar Airways
- IndiGo Airlines
- Salam Air
Eligible Travelers To Oman
- All Oman Nationals
- Resident Permit Holder (Includes Work / Employment visa / Family Joining) Sponsor letter from the company / Organization
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders Cardholders Holding Qatari passport
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Oman
- Arriving to the Sultanate of Oman to have international health insurance covering the cost of treatment from Covid-19 for one month except for citizens, GCC nationals and passengers with free treatment card
- Pre-registration mandatory before arrival on emushrif, must book accommodation in hotels (click here) and for the PCR test in Oman, pay the twenty-five (25) OMR test fees and download Tarassud+. Airlines must not check in any passenger who did not complete this requirement.
- All passengers arriving to the Sultanate of Oman are subject to COVID-19 PCR test on arrival, (Tarrasud+) bracelet, quarantine for seven (7) days and COVID-19 (PCR) test on the eighth day.
- RT-PCR Test mandatory with seal, signature and QR code. 72hrs for flight less then 8hrs and 96hrs for flight more then 8hrs prior departure
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RTPCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- At Maharashtra Mandatory 7days IQ followed by 7days HQ
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Oman– 14 Days Home Quarantine
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate”
“7 Days paid IQ at Maharashtra Mandatory” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: Germany Air Travel Guidelines