Ban on passenger flights from India to The Netherlands effective 26 April 2021 and onwards, for Short and Long term visa holder and D Category. Only Dutch National, resident permit, Indians with Dutch RP are allowed to enter Netherlands and Transit via Amsterdam permitted only for Nationals and Residents of other EU/Schengen Countries & D category of rest of Europe.
Travel not permitted to- UK, USA, South and Central America & Canada on Klm flights. No changes in the eligibility scope for KLM flights to India
- Air France
- Air India
- Qatar Airways
Eligible Travelers To Netherlands
- All EU & EEA Nationals and Residents
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian nationals from any country in the Schengen/ 27 countries EU zone
- OCI Cardholders holders with passports issued by any country in the Schengen Zone/ EU who are eligible to enter India
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Netherlands
- On Arrival –Biological examination of virological screening<72 hrs prior dep
- Use of non-medical mask or face covering
- Negative test declaration form Click here
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit
- Before departure for The Netherlands. 2 Options as per below.
- OPTION 1 Negative COVID-19 NAAT (PCR) test result that was taken within 24 hours before boarding your flight to the Netherlands.
- OPTION 2 You have to show 2 test results: NAAT (PCR) test result that was taken within 72 hours before and rapid test result that was taken within 24 hours before boarding
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- At Maharashtra Mandatory 7days IQ followed by 7days HQ
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Netherlands– 10 Days Self quarantine mandatory
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate”
“7 Days paid IQ at Maharashtra Mandatory” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!
Also Read: Kingdom of Bahrain Air Travel Guidelines