Ban on passenger flights from India to The Netherlands effective 26 April 2021 and onwards, for Short and Long term visa holder and D Category. Only Dutch National, resident permit, Indians with Dutch RP are allowed to enter Netherlands and Transit via Amsterdam permitted only for Nationals and Residents of other EU/Schengen Countries & D category of rest of Europe.
Travel not permitted to- UK, USA, South and Central America & Canada on Klm flights. No changes in the eligibility scope for KLM flights to India
- Air France
- Air India
- Qatar Airways
Eligible Travelers To Netherlands
- All EU & EEA Nationals and Residents
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian nationals from any country in the Schengen/ 27 countries EU zone
- OCI Cardholders holders with passports issued by any country in the Schengen Zone/ EU who are eligible to enter India
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Netherlands
- On Arrival –Biological examination of virological screening<72 hrs prior dep
- Use of non-medical mask or face covering
- Negative test declaration form Click here
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit
- Before departure for The Netherlands. 2 Options as per below.
- OPTION 1 Negative COVID-19 NAAT (PCR) test result that was taken within 24 hours before boarding your flight to the Netherlands.
- OPTION 2 You have to show 2 test results: NAAT (PCR) test result that was taken within 72 hours before and rapid test result that was taken within 24 hours before boarding
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- At Maharashtra Mandatory 7days IQ followed by 7days HQ
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Netherlands– 10 Days Self quarantine mandatory
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate”
“7 Days paid IQ at Maharashtra Mandatory” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: Kingdom of Bahrain Air Travel Guidelines