Keep the basics in your backpack will always save a lot of time. Always keep earplugs, a light scarf, basic medicines, a sleeping mask, and a quick stitch kit. If you travel regularly this post will help you with Suitcase packing tips for a conferrable journey;
Suitcase Packing Tips
- Throw the hotel bar soap into your dirty laundry bag so it doesn’t stink up your suitcase for the rest of your trip. Don’t have any bar soap lying around? Use a dryer sheet.
- Wear a night moisturizer on long flights because it’s extra hydrating and you’ll have plenty of time to let it sink in and do its job (you know, like fighting wrinkles and brightening skin).
- Pack items like your laptop in smaller bags so you have options when you’re out and about. You don’t want to have to lug your carry-on bag with you everywhere, do you?
- Store your power cords in an old sunglass case. It’ll keep you from losing your damn mind. We promise.
- Bring several pairs of underwear in your carry-on—just in case your luggage winds up lost.
- Collect travel- and sample-size items (gee, where could you find those?) so you’ll have them when you need them.
- Pre-pack what you can. Always have a toiletry bag ready, so that you don’t need to go crazy the night before you leave.
- Place a cotton pad in your blush or powder compact to ensure that it won’t break while you’re in transit.
Find this information helpful? Share this with your friends and family!!!
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.
Also Read, 51 Interesting Facts About Railways of India