As India is getting ready for Domestic Flight resumption, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued an advisory for air passengers.
Civil Aviation Minister Hardeep Singh Puri has already said that preparation to resume domestic flight operation is started and they are ready to start domestic flights within a week.
So it is expected that the government will soon announce the resumption of domestic flights.
In the meantime, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued the following advisory for all the air passengers.
Here is what the advisory stated:
Advisory For Air Passengers
Maintain Hand Hygiene
- Wash or sanitize hands frequently
- Keep an alcohol-based sanitizer handy at all times
Maintain Respiratory Hygiene
- Respiratory diseases like COVID-19 spread through droplets of saliva, usually when people cough or sneeze, and when others come in contact with the droplets. So, cover nose and mouth with a tissue/handkerchief while coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
Wear a Face Cover
- Cover your face with a reusable cloth face cover/mask at all times.
- Avoid touching the face cover/mask.
- Replace the face cover/mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the face cover/mask, remove it from behind (do not touch the front of the mask). Clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water, immediately after.
- Seek advice of the crew on disposing masks.
- Greet people without physical contact
- Keep a distance of at least 1 meter from others AiClean up
- Avoid touching frequently touched surfaces/objects with bare hands
- Avoid sharing your personal items with co-passengers (IT gadgets, books, and other personal items)
- Ensure toilets are left clean after using a, Stay alert for any signs of illness:
- In case you develop cough/fever/difficulty in breathing inform airline crew and follow their directions
As You Alight
- Ensure you undergo exit screening on landing and follow other protocols advised by the Air Carrier.
- Download the Arogya Setu App.
- Remember to keep practicing these simple DO’s and Don’ts during your stay and Be Safe
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.