Starting from 15th July, Maldives will travelers from South Asian countries which includes Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka now travel to the Maldives on Tourists Visa.
- Air India
- IndiGo Airline
Eligible Travelers To Maldives
- Indian National
- Maldivian nationals/residents and foreign nationals holding valid Maldivian visas
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders Holding Maldivian passport
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Maldives
- Travel restrictions placed on South Asian tourists will be lifted from 15th July and Maldives will resume issuing Visa on Arrival for tourists from those countries.
- Register on https://haalubelun.hpa.gov.mv/ portal.
- Health Declaration form before departure Not exceeding 24hrs before departure and obtain a QR code. On Portal IMUGA
- A confirmed booking in a tourist establishment registered with the Ministry of Tourism, prior to travelling to the Maldives is mandatory.
- Return ticket must
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit
- RT-PCR Test Mandatory not more then 96hrs before departure
- List of Approved Opening dates of Tourist Resorts (Click here)
Protocols For Travelling To India
- Health Declaration form before departure Not exceeding 24hrs before departure and obtain a QR code.
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr. prior to departure
- submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Maldives – Home quarantine for 14 days
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: Kenya Air Travel Guidelines