The Maharashtra Govt on Tuesday announced more strict restrictions in the whole state and imposed Section 144 starting from 8 pm tomorrow for a period of 15 days.
As per a notification by the Maharashtra government, “All establishments, public places, activities to remain closed. Essential services are exempted, their operations to be unrestricted. Restrictions to be in effect from 8 pm, 14th April till 7 am, 1st May”
Maharashtra COVID19 guidelines: All establishments, public places, activities to remain closed. Essential services exempted, their operations to be unrestricted.— ANI (@ANI) April 13, 2021
Restrictions to be in effect from 8pm, 14th April till 7am, 1st May pic.twitter.com/1jYZvTMhYK
Maharashtra New Covid-19 Guidelines
- As per the SOPs issued by the govt of Maharashtra, Cinema halls, theatres, auditoriums, amusement parks, gyms, sports complexes to be closed from 8 pm, 14th Apr till 7 am, 1st May.
- Shooting for films, serial, ads to be closed. All shops, malls, shopping centers not performing essential services also remain closed.
- Local train and bus services for essential services only, petrol pumps, financial institutions associated with SEBI and construction work to continue, hotel/restaurants to remain closed only take-away, home deliveries allowed
- All places of worship, schools, and colleges, private coaching classes, barbershops, spas, salons, and beauty parlous will remain closed.
- E-commerce will be only allowed for the delivery of essential goods and services. No religious, social, cultural, or political functions are allowed.
- Moreover, the govt said 3 kg wheat and 2 kg rice will be provided for the next one month to all poor and needy persons while restrictions are in place.