The Maharashtra Govt on Tuesday announced more strict restrictions in the whole state and imposed Section 144 starting from 8 pm tomorrow for a period of 15 days.
As per a notification by the Maharashtra government, “All establishments, public places, activities to remain closed. Essential services are exempted, their operations to be unrestricted. Restrictions to be in effect from 8 pm, 14th April till 7 am, 1st May”
Maharashtra COVID19 guidelines: All establishments, public places, activities to remain closed. Essential services exempted, their operations to be unrestricted.— ANI (@ANI) April 13, 2021
Restrictions to be in effect from 8pm, 14th April till 7am, 1st May pic.twitter.com/1jYZvTMhYK
Maharashtra New Covid-19 Guidelines
- As per the SOPs issued by the govt of Maharashtra, Cinema halls, theatres, auditoriums, amusement parks, gyms, sports complexes to be closed from 8 pm, 14th Apr till 7 am, 1st May.
- Shooting for films, serial, ads to be closed. All shops, malls, shopping centers not performing essential services also remain closed.
- Local train and bus services for essential services only, petrol pumps, financial institutions associated with SEBI and construction work to continue, hotel/restaurants to remain closed only take-away, home deliveries allowed
- All places of worship, schools, and colleges, private coaching classes, barbershops, spas, salons, and beauty parlous will remain closed.
- E-commerce will be only allowed for the delivery of essential goods and services. No religious, social, cultural, or political functions are allowed.
- Moreover, the govt said 3 kg wheat and 2 kg rice will be provided for the next one month to all poor and needy persons while restrictions are in place.
For the latest travel news and updates, Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google News and Telegram!
Also Read: Indian Travelers Ready To Adopt Digital Health Passports To Restart Travel