Bahrain has suspended the entry of travelers arriving from red list countries, which includes India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal. But people from a certain category are still eligible for travel to Bahrain from these countries.
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Gulf Air
Eligible Travelers To Bahrain
- Bahrainis, GCC citizens or passengers with residency in Bahrain are permitted entry.
- Family Joining Visa and Work Visa only those issued by Labour Market Regulatory Authority (LMRA)
- Visit visa holders will not be accepted, this includes passengers who have preapproved e-visa. Visa on Arrival is temporarily suspended.
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders with Bahraini passport
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Bahrain
- Health Declaration Form to be duly filled and handed over on arrival at Bahrain
- All passenger excluding children below 6yrs Mandatory to present RT-PCR negative report taken 48hrs prior departure. with machine-readable QR code
- Passengers are subject to Coronavirus (COVID-19) test at their own expense for 36 BHD can be paid via mobile app BeAware or on arrival cash/credit/debit cards using a Kiosk machine and self-isolation until test results are ready
- For Stay beyond 10day , additional PCR test to be conducted on the 5th day and 10th day of arrival, and cost PCR test to be reduced to BHD 36
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr prior to departure
- Submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- At Maharashtra Mandatory 7days IQ followed by 7days HQ
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Bahrain– All passengers shall quarantine for 10 days at a government-designated hotel licensed by the national health regulatory authority or their residence upon arrival starting 23 May 2021.
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate”
“7 Days paid IQ at Maharashtra Mandatory” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: Germany Air Travel Guidelines