At present, all flights from India to Kenya are suspended until further notice. Passengers arriving from India or who in the past 14 days have been in or transited through India are not allowed to enter into Kenya.
- Air India
- Kenya Airways
- Qatar Airways
Eligible Travelers To Kenya
- Indian National all types of visa
- Kenyan nationals/residents and foreign nationals holding valid Kenyan visas
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders Holding Maldivian passport
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors
Protocols For Travelling To Kenya
- Registration before arrival
- Fill the Travelers Health Surveillance Form ONLINE via Downloading “Jitenge MoH Kenya” App and Signing up as Air Traveler or via LINK. The form will be on PDF and have a QR bar code which will be scanned by Port health officials on arrival for verification
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit
- SARs-CoV-2 PCR Test Mandatory Test sample must be taken in the last 96hrs from date / time of flight departure
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr. prior to departure.
- Submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding.
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy.
- Kenya- NA
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: Kingdom of Bahrain Air Travel Guidelines