IRCTC, the ticketing arm of the Indian Railways has come up with an exciting tour package for Ramayan enthusiasts! On the Ramayana circuit, IRCTC offers a special ‘Sri Ramayana Yatra‘ pilgrimage package tour by Bharat Gaurav Tourist train.
Notably, the Bharat Gaurav Train was started to showcase the Indian people and the rest of the world to India’s magnificent heritage places and rich cultural heritage.
The tour, which begins on November 18, 2022, covers all of the major sacred sites associated with Lord Rama’s life, including Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, SaryuGhat, Bharat-Hanuman Temple, Bharat Kund, and Ram-Janki Mandir.
Sri Ramayana Yatra by Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train
|Duration||17 Nights/18 Days|
|Tour Itinerary||Delhi – Ayodhya – Janakpur – Sitamarhi – Buxar – Varanasi – Prayagraj -Chitrakoot – Nasik – Hampi – Rameshwaram – Bhadrachalam – Delhi.|
|Boarding Points||Delhi Safdarjung, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Tundla, Kanpur Central, Lucknow Jn.|
|Deboarding Points||Virangana Lakshmibai, Agra Cantt, Mathura Jn,Delhi Safdarjung|
Sri Ramayana Yatra Package Inclusions
- Train Journey by Bharat Gaurav Special tourist train in 3AC class.
- Night stay will be provided in hotels as-
- Comfort: AC Rooms in standard hotels.
- Superior: AC Rooms, deluxe hotels.
- Wash and change as per itinerary in Hotels in Non-AC Rooms.
- Onboard train meals (veg only).
- Off-board meals (veg only) in good quality Restaurants/Hotels/Banquets/Packed
- All Transfers and sightseeing by non-AC bus.
- Travel insurance for the passengers.
- Security on Train.
- All applicable Taxes.
Destinations And Places Covered
- Ayodhya: Ram Janmbhoomi temple, Hanuman Garhi, SaryuGhat.
- Nandigram: Bharat-Hanuman Temple and Bharat kund
- Janakpur: Ram-Janki Mandir.
- Sitamarhi: Janaki Mandir at Sitamarhi and Punaura Dham.
- Buxar: Ram Rekha Ghat, Rameshwar Nath Temple.
- Varanasi: Tulsi Manas temple, Sankat Mochan temple, Vishwanath temple & Ganga Aarti.
- Sita Samahit sthal, Sitamarhi: Sita Mata temple.
- Prayagraj: Bharadwaj Ashram, Ganga-Yamuna Sangam, Hanuman temple.
- Shringaverpur: Shringe Rishi Samadhi & Shanta Devi Temple, Ram Chaura.
- Chitrakoot: Gupta Godawari, Ramghat, Sati Anusuiya temple.
- Nasik: Trayambkeshwar temple, Panchvati, Sitagufa, Kalaram temple.
- Hampi:Anjanadri Hill, Virupaksha temple & Vitthal Temple.
- Rameshwaram: Ramnathswami temple and Dhanushkodi.
- Bhadrachalam: Sri Sitaram Swami Temple, Anjani Swami Temple
The IRCTC website states that single occupancy costs Rs 68,980, double occupancy costs Rs 59,980, and children (5 to 11 years) cost Rs 53,985.
|Category||Single Share||Double/Triple Share||Child (5-11 Years)|
It is important to note, however, that the seating arrangement will not be finalized until 7 days before departure. Furthermore, the assignment of lower berths is not guaranteed.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!