The Indian Railways’ tourism and catering wing, IRCTC has introduced a special air tour package from Delhi to Kerala in February.
According to the Railways, this will To boost country’s tourism sector.
Tour’s first flight will depart from from New Delhi to Kochi on February 20 and return to the national capital on February 25.
Apart from a boat ride from Marine drive, The 5-day package tour includes places such as:
- Tea Museum and Plantation
- Mettupetty Dam
- Echo Point
- Dutch Palace
- The cost per person for single occupancy is Rs. 37,550
- for double occupancy Rs. 27,800
- and for triple occupancy, it is Rs. 26,260.
And for those, who are with children, the cost per child with bed (5-11 years) is INR 23,200, child without bed (5-11 years) is INR 20,680, and child without bed (2-4 years) is INR 12,360.
What The Package Includes:
- The package provides confirmed flight tickets on Vistara (Delhi–Cochin–Delhi), meals at the hotel – five breakfast, one lunch, and five dinners.
- Also, all transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicle on sharing basis, accommodation in well-appointed rooms (one night at Cochin, two nights at Munnar, one night at Thekkady).
- It also includes one night houseboat accommodation at Kumarakom.
Plus, all the travellers will be offered one mineral water bottel per day for 5 days. And also – travel Insurance for guests below 60 years.
Interested travellers can visit IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Center located at Platform No. 16, Ajmeri Gate Side, New Delhi Railway Station, or call them at 9717641764 and 9717648888.