Budget carrier Air India Express has scheduled more than 1700 international flights to and from 7 countries for the month of January 2021.
As per the schedule posted by the airline, these flights are scheduled to operate between India and Bahrain, Malaysia, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and UAE under the Vande Bharat Mission and Air Bubble arrangements.
Air India Express International Flights In January 2021
- Between India and Bahrain, the airline has scheduled a total of 24 flights started from January 04. These flights will connect Bahrain to India’s Trivandrum, Kochi, Kozhikode, and Kannur. All the flights will be operated under the air bubble agreement sign between India and Bahrain.
- AI Express will operate a total of 47 flights between India and Malaysia in January 2021, under the Vande Bharat Mission. The airline will connect will Kuala Lumpur and Bengaluru(3), Chennai(4), Delhi(6), Hyderabad(2), Kochi(3), Trichy(6), and Vijayawada(2) under the Vande Bharat Mission Phase 9.
- Between India and Oman, the airline will operate around 225 flights in the Month of January 2021; These flights will connect Oman’s Muscat and Salalah to India’s Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kannur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Trichy, Trivandrum, and Vijayawada. The full schedule of these flights can be check from here.
- The country has issued new guidelines for all arriving and departing passengers making quarantine mandatory irrespective of the number of days spent in the country.
- Similarly, the airline will operate around 84 flights between India and Qatar in January 2021 under the air bubble arrangement. These flights will connect Doha, Qatar to India’s Kannur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Mangaluru, Trichy, Trivandrum, and Vijayawada.
- As India has not yet created an air bubble with Singapore, Air India Express will continue to operate flights under the Vande Bharat Mission; In Phase 9 the airline will operate around 123 flights between India and Singapore, and the flight will connect Singapore to India’s Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Madurai, Trichy, and Vijayawada.|
- The maximum international flight of AI Express will be operated between India and UAE; over 1100 flights are scheduled for January 2021. These flights will be operated between Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Sharjah And Amritsar, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kannur, Kochi, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Trichy, Trivandrum, Varanasi & Vijayawada
The airline has also announced the schedule for Saudi Arabia, but since the country has not yet allowed flights from India we have not published the schedule and flight details here.
The airline has also opened the bookings for these flights and tickets can be booked from Air India Express’s official website, Call Centers, City Offices, and Authorized travel agents.
It must be noted that scheduled international flights in India have been suspended since March 23 due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, special international passenger flights have been operating in India under the Vande Bharat Mission since May and under bilateral air bubble arrangements formed between India and other countries since July.