Keeping its focus on strengthening its domestic connectivity, India’s leading carrier – IndiGo – today announced 26 new flights on its network.
- Effective March 29, 2020, IndiGo will operate first flights between Patna-Guwahati, Chandigarh-Indore, Lucknow-Bhopal, Lucknow-Raipur and Chennai-Vadodara.
- Effective March 29, 2020, the airline will also add frequencies on Delhi-Dhaka and KolkataDhaka routes
- -Effective March 29, 2020, IndiGo will also add frequency on Kolkata – Aizawl route
Starting March 29, IndiGo will operate its first flights between Patna-Guwahati, Chandigarh-Indore, Lucknow-Bhopal, Lucknow-Raipur and Chennai-Vadodara routes. The airline will also be adding frequencies for Chandigarh-Delhi, DelhiVaranasi, Chandigarh-Mumbai, Guwahati-Chennai, Nagpur-Pune routes along with a frequency on Kolkata – Aizawl route.
Furthermore, the airline has announced additional international frequencies connecting Kolkata-Dhaka and Delhi-Dhaka.
IndiGo New Domestic Flights
- 1st frequency between Patna-Guwahati
- 1st frequency between Chandigarh-Indore
- 1st frequency between Lucknow-Bhopal
- 1st frequency between Lucknow-Raipur
- 1st frequency between Chennai-Vadodara
- 2nd frequency between Guwahati-Chennai
- 2nd frequency between Delhi-Dhaka
- 2nd frequency between Kolkata-Dhaka
- 3rd frequency between Mumbai-Chandigarh
- 3rd frequency between Delhi-Chandigarh
- 4th frequency between Delhi-Varanasi
- 4th frequency between Pune-Nagpur
Mr. William Boulter, Chief Commercial Officer, IndiGo said, “We are pleased to add more choice for our customers with 26 new flights, enhancing our domestic and international connectivity. The domestic flights will strengthen regional connectivity and promote trade and commerce through increased mobility and accessibility. The additional frequencies to Dhaka, will strengthen business ties in the textile and apparel sector between India and Bangladesh. It is our constant endeavour to offer a wide choice of connections coupled with an affordable, ontime, courteous and hassle-free flying experience”.
|6E 6335||Nagpur||Pune||Daily||29 Mar||03:05||04:20||3194|
|6E 6336||Pune||Nagpur||Daily||29 Mar||04:50||06:10||3196|
|6E 127||Chandigarh||Delhi||Daily||11 Mar||06:10||07:10||1575|
|6E 217||Delhi||Varanasi||Daily||10 Mar||15:00||16:30||2236|
|6E 289||Delhi||Chandigarh||Daily||10 Mar||20:40||21:40||1358|
|6E 5322||Chandigarh||Mumbai||Daily||29 Mar||04:50||07:15||3829|
|6E 5332||Mumbai||Chandigarh||Daily||29 Mar||19:55||22:30||3660|
|6E 6929||Patna||Guwahati||Daily||29 Mar||16:30||18:20||2898|
|6E 6928||Guwahati||Patna||Daily||29 Mar||19:20||21:15||2898|
|6E 6056||Chandigarh||Indore||Daily||29 Mar||18:25||20:15||3399|
|6E 6015||Indore||Chandigarh||Daily||29 Mar||20:45||22:35||3399|
|6E 451||Lucknow||Bhopal||Mon, Thu, Sat||29 Mar||16:05||17:25||2799|
|6E 454||Bhopal||Lucknow||Mon, Thu, Sat||29 Mar||17:55||19:15||2799|
|6E 451||Lucknow||Raipur||Wed, Fri, Sun||29 Mar||16:05||17:25||2397|
|6E 454||Raipur||Lucknow||Wed, Fri,Sun||29 Mar||17:55||19:15||2399|
|6E 6603||Chennai||Vadodara||Daily||29 Mar||18:00||20:20||3536|
|6E 612||Vadodara||Chennai||Daily||29 Mar||20:50||23:15||3576|
|6E 6558||Guwahati||Chennai||Daily||29 Mar||06:20||09:30||5111|
|6E 6344||Chennai||Guwahati||Daily||29 Mar||13:50||16:20||4708|
|6E 1858||Kolkata||Dhaka||Daily except Wed||29 Mar||23:40||01:10||4565|
|6E 1859||Dhaka||Kolkata||Daily except Thu||30 Mar||02:10||02:30||5270|
|6E 1866||Delhi||Dhaka||Daily except Mon||29 Mar||10:55||13:45||7742|
|6E 1862||Dhaka||Delhi||Daily except Tue||29 Mar||10:30||12:25||11098|
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.