IndiGo, India’s leading low-cost carrier on Tuesday announced the launching of “Super 6E” a new product offering with enhanced flying experience on its domestic network.
The new “Super 6E” fare will include an extra 10kg baggage allowance, free seat selection including XL seat, meal/snack combo, check-in first and get your bags before anyone else, anytime boarding, delayed and lost baggage protection service, no change fee and reduced cancellation fee, as well as no convenience fee.
According to IndiGo, the Offer has been designed to provide the most sought-after services under a single fare for our customers who want to have all services bundled in single fare.
Customers will be able to opt for Super 6E, only at the time of booking. This service is available on the IndiGo website currently and will be made available on other channels in phased manner.
IndiGo Super 6E Key Features
Book with Super 6E fare to enjoy a host of complimentary benefits and services.
- Zero convenience fee
- An extra 10 kgs baggage allowance
- A free seat including XL seats
- A free snack combo of your choice
- Free express check-in*, free priority boarding* and delayed & lost baggage protection service
- No change fee till 3 days before departure, after which a small fee of ₹500 will be charged
- A reduced cancellation fee of ₹500 per passenger for bookings cancelled 2 hours before departure.
Mr. Sanjay Kumar, Chief Strategy & Revenue Officer IndiGo said;
“IndiGo is constantly looking to innovate and offer a seamless and hassle-free travel experience for our customers. With the advent of the summer holiday season, customers can avail these Super 6E benefits under a single fare, while having maximum flexibility and control on their travel plans. At IndiGo we are constantly working towards offering the best travel experience aboard our lean, clean, flying machine.”