Leading low-cost carrier IndiGo has introduces Leave Travel Concession (LTC) Fare for government officials. Flight tickets under the LTC fare now booked directly on the IndiGo website or through their authorized travel partners.
Table of Content
IndiGo is offering the following benefits for government officials under the Leave Travel Concession (LTC) fare.
LTC Fare Key Benefits
- Booking can be made on the IndiGo website or through their authorized travel partner.
- Cancellation/change fee of INR 100 per person per sector for up to 2 hr before departure.
- Complimentary meal and standard seat.
- Government ID is mandatory for LTC bookings.
|Fare Description||Leave Travel Concession|
|Seats||Free Standard Seats|
|Date Change Fees#(Per Passenger Per Sector)||INR 100|
|Cancellation Fees (Per Passenger Per Sector)||INR 100|
|Check-In Baggage||15 KG|
|Hand Baggage||Upto 7 KG|
How to Book Flight Tickets Under LTC Fare
Select Leave Travel Concession (LTC) fare
Choose The Preferred Flight
Add Passengers Details
Enter Details of Your Government ID
Proceed for payment
Terms And Conditions
- Fare difference (if any) applicable
- Changes can be made to a booking upto2 hours prior for domestic flights through the website.
- Changes cannot be processed from Airport
- LTC fares can only be combined with LTC fares in case of round trip/multicity
- During the modification process, LTC fares can’t be changed to any other fares
- Premium row seats (XL) will be available at regular charges
For more information and bookings you can visit IndiGo’s official website.