Leading low-cost carrier IndiGo on Saturday announced flights between India and Oman under the Air Bubble Agreement.
This comes after the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) on Thursday signs the bilateral air bubble agreement with Oman to help stranded Indians.
The agreement with Oman will be effective from 1st October 2020, until 30th November 2020.
As per the initial schedule circulated by the airline, it will start operating these flights from 7th Oct 2020; These IndiGo flights will connect Muscat, Oman to India’s Delhi, Chennai, Lucknow, Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Kochi.
Here is the full schedule of IndiGo flights between India and Muscat, Oman
|Flight No||Sector||Dep. Time||Arr. Time||Freq.||Eff.|
|6E 8268||Delhi – Muscat||2125||22:55||..3…7||7-Oct-20|
|6E 8269||Muscat – Delhi||23:55||04:25||..3…7||7-Oct-20|
|6E 8275||Chennai – Muscat||22.30||01.00||..3…7||7-Oct-20|
|6E 8476||Muscat – Chennai||02.00||07:35||1..4…||8-Oct-20|
|6E 8273||Lucknow – Muscat||23:00||01.00||1..4…||8-Oct-20|
|6E 6274||Muscat – Lucknow||02.00||07.00||.2..5..||9-Oct-20|
|6E 81||Mumbai – Muscat||21:45||22:55||1..4…||8-Oct-20|
|6E 82||Muscat – Mumbai||23:55||04.10||1..4…||8-Oct-20|
|6E 6271||Hyderabad – Muscat||21:10||22:55||.2..5..||9-Oct-20|
|6E 8272||Muscat – Hyderabad||23:55||04.40||.2..5..||9-Oct-20|
|6E 1846||Kochi – Muscat||23:00||01.00||.2…6.||10-Oct-20|
|6E 1847||Muscat – Kochi||02.00||07.00||..3…7||11-Oct-20|
Here are the updated guidelines for passengers traveling from India to Oman:
- Categories of passengers allowed to Travel
- Omani Nationals
- Non-Omani Citizen with valid residency permits
- Non-Omoni citizens travelling to Oman ore required to be in possession of valid international health insurance covering the cost of Covid-19 treatment for a period of at least one month
- Passengers will hove to download and complete the registration on the Tarassud+ app before arrival in Oman
- Passengers travelling to Oman for a period of 1 to 7 days shall undergo a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and ore required to pay the cost of services of OMR 25 through the Tarassud+ App
- Customers travelling to Oman for a period of more than 7 days shall undergo a Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival along with 14 days home quarantine and ore required to pay the cost of services of OMR 25 through the Tarassud+ App. Customers will also be provided with a bracelet to be worn for a period of 14 days
- Children aged 15 years and less shall be exempted from Covid-19 PCR test upon arrival
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!
Also Read: Dubai Issues New Travel Guidelines For Residents, Citizens, Visitors & Transit Passengers