Leading low-cost airline IndiGo on Friday (19th June) has introduced a new flexible payment option “Flex Pay”. By using the Flex Pay option IndiGo customers can book their domestic flight tickets by just paying 10% of the total booking amount.
With the benefits of Flex Pay, customers can secure their booking by paying only 10% of the total fare amount with minimum INR400.
Plus, Balance payment can be made up to 15 days from the date of booking or 15 days before the date of departure whichever is earlier, as posted on the official website of the IndiGo.
Benefits of IndiGo Flex Pay
- Pay Less and Hold: Secure your booking by paying only 10%* of the total fare amount with minimum INR400.
- Flexible Payment: Balance payment can be made up to 15 days* from the date of booking or 15 days* before the date of departure whichever is earlier.
Here are Eligibility and other terms for using the Flex Pay as announced on IndiGo’s official website.
As per the IndiGo, Flex Pay applies to bookings made via the IndiGo website www.goindigo.in (via the anonymous web and the web member) only for all planned domestic flights, provided there is a minimum period of fifteen (15) days between the date of booking and the date of departure of the flight.
Conditions for the Flex Pay Payment:
- The Flex Pay payment is 10% of the total price or INR 400, whichever is higher, and is calculated per passenger (“Flex Pay Payment”).
- If such an option is selected by a customer on the website during the booking, the Flex Pay payment is dynamically calculated as 10% of the total price, subject to a minimum amount of INR 400 per person and segment in a booking.
For example, the minimum Flex Pay Payment for a DEL-BOM round trip for 4 passengers will be, 2 segments X 4 Pax X INR 400 = INR 3200.
- Flex Pay Payment cannot be paid by a Customer using any reward points or through a voucher.
- Whilst making the payment of the balance amount corresponding the Booking where the Flex Pay Option has been exercised by a Customer, the Flex Pay Payment paid by the customer upfront will be adjusted against the total booking amount.
IndiGo Flex Pay Period:
The Flex Pay Period on will be available to a Customer within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of booking (“Flex Pay Period”).
- If the date of booking is 17days prior to the date of travel then the Flex Pay Period will be “2” days from the date of booking.
- If the date of booking is 20 days prior to the date of travel then the Flex Pay Period will be “5” days from the date of booking.
- If the date of booking is 30 days prior to the date of travel then Flex Pay Period will be “15” days from the date of booking.
Manner of use:
- Customers who choose Flex Pay must confirm their booking by paying the cost of the total price within the Flex Pay period.
- If the outstanding payment for the booking is not made before the Flex Pay period expires, the booking will be canceled automatically and the Flex Pay payment will be retained by IndiGo.
- Customers must confirm their booking by paying the total price using the “Edit Booking” option on the IndiGo website http://www.goindigo.in/ or by the payment link received with the Flex Pay option at the time of booking or by calling the IndiGo call center within the Flex Pay period.
For the further terms and conditions such as Exclusions, Availability, Booking Cancellation, please visit the Official Website of the Airline.
(Source – IndiGo)