Indian low-cost airline, IndiGo on Tuesday announced ﬂights between India and Kuwait for the month of January 2021 under the air bubble arrangements.
As per the schedule circulated by the airline, it will operate a total of 65 flights between Kuwait and Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Mumbai, Kozhikode, Kochi, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Chennai, and Thiruvananthapuram.
Here is the schedule of flights between India and Kuwait:
|Sector||Dep. Time||Arr. Time||Dates (January)|
|Ahmedabad – Kuwait||10:05||11:45||6,10,13,16,19,22,25,28,31|
|Bengaluru – Kuwait||08:25||11:05||5,12,18,24|
|Mumbai – Kuwait||15:30||17:35||6,17,27|
|Kozhikode – Kuwait||08:25||10:55||9,15,21,27,30|
|Kochi – Kuwait||10:15||12:55||5,8,12,15,19,22,26,28|
|Delhi – Kuwait||06:20||09:10||5,9,12,16,19,23,26,30|
|Hyderabad – Kuwait||12:00||15:20||4,11,18,25|
|Hyderabad – Kuwait||13:05||15:55||8,15,22,29|
|Jaipur – Kuwait||07:35||10:15||4,8,11,14,17,20,23,26,29|
|Chennai – Kuwait||07:55||10:45||3,6,10,13,17,20,24,27,29,31|
|Thiruvananthapuram – Kuwait||10:15||12:45||30|
Here are the guidelines for travel to Kuwait:
Following customer categories shall be allowed to travel on the bubble flights from India to Kuwait:
- Employees of the Kuwait Ministry of Health (MOH) and their first-degree relatives.
- Employees of the private medical sector who have valid residency to return to the State of Kuwait. The list of such employees are a part of Kuwait DGCA Circular Ref 2020_104
- Since the customer categories allowed to travel are restricted, ticketing shall be done through an off-line mode by IndiGo sales. Travel partners are requested to send a mail to [email protected] with a copy to IndiGo Account Manager giving the necessary passenger details.
Following documents shall be mandatory during check-in at the airport.
- For Ministry of Health Staff (MOH Staff) and Private Sector Medical Employees
- Valid residency permit/visa to enter the State of Kuwait (Visa stamp might not be available but Civil ID is mandatory)
- Valid Civil ID which can be either a hard or soft copy.
- Company ID Card/document.
- For First Degree family members of MOH staff only (Spouse/Children), in addition to the above below mentioned also required.
- Passport copy (Front and the back page of the MOH staff with the family members name endorsed)
- Valid Civil ID copy of the MOH staff (Front and back page)
- Supporting documents that prove the relationship (if any)
- An “OK to Board” comment shall be inserted in the PNR by IndiGo, based on the documents given above.
- All customers must carry a negative PCR certificate in printed form, from a government-approved laboratory in India (ICMR) or a Certified designated laboratory that is available on https://www.icmr.gov.in/, issued no more than 96 hours before departure.
- All customers upon arrival shall undergo mandatory 14 days home quarantine
- All customers must download and register on the Shlonik app before check-in at the departure station.
- Customers shall have to fill in two forms and submit them upon arrival to the authorities. The forms shall be given at the departure station while checking-in
- Home quarantine consent and guidelines form
- Shlonik consent and guidelines form
- 10% of customers shall undergo RT-PCR tests on a random basis on arrival into Kuwait.
- Passengers shall be denied boarding in case of insufficient/incorrect travel documents.
For further details on the booking process and fares, customers can contact the airline.
For the latest travel news and updates, Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin!
Also Read – Maharashtra May Allow Local Trains From 10pm to 7am For All