Gulf Air on Saturday announced the schedule of new flights being operated from India to Bahrain starting from 26th October 2020 under the air bubble arrangements.
As per the airline’s trade circular, it will operate flights from India’s Delhi, Calicut, Cochin, and Mumbai between 26th October 2020 and 01st November 2020.
India has created an air travel arrangement with Bahrain. Air India/Air India Express and Gulf Air are now permitted to operate services between India and Bahrain
Here is the full schedule of Gulf Air’s flights from India to Bahrain;
|Date||Flight No.||Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time|
Passengers permitted on these flights to BAH are:
- Bahraini Nationals/Residents
- Indian Nationals holding any type of valid Visa from the Kingdom of Bahrain and destined to Bahrain only.
Passengers entering the Kingdom will be subject to the following:
- Passengers to pay BD60 upon arrival to undergo mandatory PCR test
- Test fees to be paid through “BeAware Bahrain App” prior to departure to avoid any delays on arrival.
Terms and Conditions:
- Flights schedule and fares updated on CRS/GDS and Gulfair.com.
- Refunds and date change charges as per applicable GDS fare rule.
- Seats subject to availability.
- Passengers need to report 4hrs before departure.
- All passengers to have Face Masks/shield throughout the flight.
For more information please refer to https://www.gulfair.com/covid19 for travel updates before
flying and adhere to all government regulations for their final destination.