Low-cost carrier GoAir on Thursday announced that it will operate new flights to Sharjah from Mumbai, Delhi, Kochi, and Kannur under the Air Bubble Arrangements.
GoAir has started these new direct flights from 01st January and will continue to operate till 31st January.
Since the international commercial flight operation to and from India remain suspended from 23rd March 2020, flights to the UAE are operated under an Air Bubble Agreement.
“We have seen an enthusiastic response from our passengers traveling between India and the UAE, and there is immense pent-up demand on the said route. This has encouraged us to strengthen the network by adding these services between India and Sharjah,” the airline’s CEO Kaushik Khona said.
The flight schedule on the India-Sharjah route is designed to provide convenience and flexibility to the passengers, said GoAir in a statement.
Here is the full schedule of GoAir’s new flights to/from Sharjah
|Flight No.||From||To||Departure||Arrival||Frequency||Eff. From||Eff. Till|
|1507||Mumbai||Sharjah||01:40||03:30||Mon, Wed, Fri||01-Jan-21||27-Jan-21|
|4012||Sharjah||Mumbai||04:30||09:20||Mon, Wed, Fri||01-Jan-21||27-Jan-21|
|1508||Kannur||Sharjah||04:30||07:00||Tue, Sat, Sun||03-Jan-21||31-Jan-21|
|4013||Sharjah||Kannur||08:00||13:20||Mon, Tue, Thu, Sat||04-Jan-21||30-Jan-21|
|1506||Delhi||Sharjah||00:50||03:30||Tue, Fri, Sat, Su||03-Jan-21||31-Jan-21|
|4011||Sharjah||Delhi||04:30||09:20||Tue, Fri, Sat, Sun||03-Jan-21||01-Jan-21|
GoAir is offering a special introductory return fare, starting at ₹11,560 for the flights on the India-Sharjah route.
Before the flight
- If you are an Abu Dhabi or Al Ain UAE resident: visit uaeentry.ica.gov.ae before you book your flight to verify your entry status. Take a photocopy of your passport and UAE resident visa.
- Take COVID-19 PCR test within 96 hours of the flight departure time from the approved medical facility – Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi (icmr.gov.in). UAE Nationals and children below 12 years of age are exempt from the test.
- Print your negative COVID-19 PCR test result. You will be required to present a physical copy of the report at the check-in counter.
- Download ALHOSN mobile application.
- Take another COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival and self-quarantine until the test result comes.
- You will be free to leave the quarantine after getting a negative test result. Passengers with positive results will have to isolate themselves as per the guidelines of the Ministry of Health and Prevention.
India is operating special international flights are being operated under the Vande Bharat Mission since May and under the ‘Air Bubble Agreement’ with select countries from July. So far, India has such agreements with 24 countries.