Low-cost carrier GoAir has announced a special offer ‘Smart Student Fare’ the airline is offering up to 5% discount on base fare and excess baggage allowance of up to 25 KGs for students.
To get the benefit from GoAir’s ‘Smart Student Fare’ offer, it is mandatory for the students to carry a valid student ID card as well as a valid government-approved photo ID with them and display it at the time of check-in at the airport.
‘”Bored of online lectures and staying indoors? Turn your student ID into a discount voucher with GoAir’s exclusive student offer and fly to your dream destinations,”GoAir Tweeted
Bored of online lectures and staying indoors?
Turn your student ID into a discount voucher with GoAir’s exclusive student offer and fly to your dream destinations! ✈️🥳#WorldStudentsDay
Know more: https://t.co/m13ZMmeJxm pic.twitter.com/gQPJt4Gs3C— GoAir (@goairlinesindia) October 15, 2020Advertisement
Here are the detailed terms and conditions of GoAir’s ‘Smart Student Fare’ offer:
- Student fare will be available for bookings done online on GoAir’s website by opting in for student fare, said the carrier.
- GoAir’s scheme is applicable for students above the age of 12 years, who belong to a recognized school/university that issues a bonafide student ID card, mentioned GoAir.
- GoAir’s ‘Smart Student Fare’ scheme is valid for students only and not applicable to family members.
- A student discount is applicable for all domestic flights of GoAir.
- Student discount is valid on both, one-way and round-trip bookings.
- Bookings made under the student discount schemes can be changed or canceled. Cancellation & Modification charges will apply, noted the airline.
- Tickets booked under the scheme are non-transferable and no name changes are permitted.
- Limited inventory is available under the scheme and seats are subject to availability.
- The scheme cannot be combined with any other offers/discounts/promotions from GoAir.
- Bookings under this offer are refundable after deducting the applicable cancellation fares.
- Excess baggage of 25 kg (Standard 15 + 10) will be allowed at the airport only after the student shows a valid student ID card, as well as a valid government, approved photo ID.