Low-cost airline GoAir on Wednesday shares a new advisory for its customers regarding cancellation and reschedule of flight in view of ongoing situations.
Here is what GoAir has share in his latest update on Cancellation and Reschedule.
In light of the ongoing situation, you might for whatever reason not to take your flight. Please don’t worry, GoAir will protect your PNR for a period of one year and you can contact GoAir at any time over the next one year to redeem your ticket on any GoAir flight on any date with no charges being levied.
For new and existing bookings— travel date between March 19 and April 30, 2020:
GoAir is automatically protecting your ticket and fare up to April 30, 2021.
- You can use the value of your ticket for travel on a future date and for any GoAir sector
- You do not have to call us to do this, your ticket and fare paid is being automatically protected
- While sector change is permitted, a name change is not permitted.
For new bookings made after March 11, 2020, for travel between May 1, 2020, to September 30, 2020:
- You can reschedule your travel to any other date without incurring rescheduling charges up to 14 days prior to the original travel date.
- Rescheduling done within 14 days to departure will attract rescheduling charges.
- Sector and name change are NOT permitted.
- Whenever you are ready to make new travel plans, you can do so through self-service on our website www.goair.in or our app, under the “Manage Booking” option and using the booking reference (PNR) of your original booking.
- There will be a one-time waiver of change fee, but fare difference, if any, will be applicable.
- You can use our website or app to reschedule all impacted bookings, even if your booking was made through a travel agent or OTA.
We hope this effort on our part helps you manage these difficult times better. Terms and conditions apply.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.
- All International flights to remain suspended till 1830 hours of April 14, 2020
- All Domestic Flights Cancelled Till 14 April 2020