Go First, an Indian low-cost carrier formerly known as GoAir earlier this week announced its new monsoon offer with domestic flight ticket fares starting at just ₹1,499.
The ‘Monsoon Offer’ from Go First will be applicable for travel between July 26 and March 31, 2023, and travellers can make bookings on any domestic route operated by Go First. The four-day booking window will be open from July 7th through July 10th, 2022.
Go First Monsoon Offer
“Plan your much-awaited escape! Presenting the Go First Monsoon Sale, irresistible fares to make your next getaway a memorable one. Experience the best of domestic travel with special fares as low as ₹1,499,” said Go First on its official website.
- Booking period: July 07th, 2022 – July 10th, 2022
- Travel Period: July 26th, 2022 – March 31st, 2023
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is applicable across all the channels
- Tickets during the sale period will be available on a first-come-first basis
- Blackout dates are applicable, please check at the time of booking
- Offer is valid on domestic sectors only
- Offer valid across selective fare types and fare products
- Tickets will be non-transferable
- More details; Monsoon Offer – Go First (flygofirst.com)
Go First Tue-Wed Flying Offer
Apart from the ‘Monsoon offer’ the airline is also running a Tuesdays & Wednesdays flying offer where passengers travelling with Go First on Tuesday and Friday will get many inevitable offers including Free Meal, Free Seat Selection and Rescheduling.
The offer is applicable on all bookings made between 02nd June and 25th September for travel between 07th June and 28th Sep 2022.
- Booking Period – 02nd June– 25th Sep 2022
- Travel Period – 07th June– 28th Sep, 2022
“Tuesdays & Wednesdays just got better! Travelling on Tuesdays and Wednesdays was never so rewarding. Fly GO FIRST on Tuesday or Wednesday and you are in for some irresistible offers,” said Go First on its website.
- Free meals
- Free seat selection
- Unlimited rescheduling*
- Complimentary food & confectionery hamper worth Rs. 1000 for a couple and Rs. 2000 for a group of 4 travelling on the same PNR.