Dubai-based low cost carrier FlyDubai has suspends all flights to India from Tuesday night till March 31. The budget carrier operates 30 weekly flights.
The airline services eight destinations in India, including Mumbai, Chenna, Hyderabad, Calicut and Kochi.
FlyDubai provide the following options for travelers.
- Refund of Unutilized sector to a flydubai voucher or to FOP. (Except for TA Portal /GDS bookings can be refunded to the original form of payment)
- Rebooking of affected sector from/to any flydubai destination, if the change requested for the departure is within +1-60 days of affected flight/next schedule flight. (If changes requested for more than 60 days or beyond. only penalty can be waived, fare difference will apply).
- Changes will need to be done on or before 31 Mar 2020.
- Any further modification, penalty/fare difference will apply as per the standard fare basis rules.
Other airlines with direct flights between India and Europe/UK/Gulf are likely to announce similar flight curtailments as India, like rest of the world, is taking all steps possible to contain the spread of coronavirus.
Protect Yourself While Traveling
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.
- Coronavirus: Vistara waives cancellation charges for domestic, international flights
- IndiGo Waives-off Change Fees on Existing and New Flight Bookings
- GoAir Waives off Cancellation & Change Fees on Tickets
- AirAsia India offers Free Rescheduling on Domestic Flights
- Coronavirus: Air India Express to offer free rescheduling of tickets