Flydubai, a government-owned budget airline in Dubai has announced a special discounted summer fare to fly to a few destinations from Dubai.
The airline is offering discounted fares for India Tbilisi, Zanzibar, and the Maldives for as low as Dh306 during the spring and summer periods.
Flydubai is offering one-way flights to Mumbai for Dh306, Kozhikode for Dh330, and Chennai for Dh340. Among other major Indian cities, airfare for Thiruvananthapuram starts from Dh350; Dh390 for Delhi and Hyderabad; Dh400 to Ahmedabad; Dh430 to Lucknow; and Dh450 to Bengaluru.
The special discounted fares are available until April 1, 2021, for travel up to September 30, 2021.
- Book by date: 01 April 2021.
- Travel dates: 17 March – 30 September 2021.
Flydubai has also announced holiday packages start from Dh1,899 per person. It includes hotel accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis and returns Economy Class tickets.
Residents looking for a getaway can book these special packages by March 25, 2021, for travel by April 10, 2021.
It must be noted that all passengers are required to make sure that they are up to date with the regulations from the IATA Travel Centre and follow the guidance issued by the authorities and the airline.
Fare terms and conditions
- These are starting Value Fares for flights originating from Dubai, as detailed above.
- Value Fare rules terms and conditions apply.
- These fares are valid for booking from Wednesday, 17 March to Thursday, 01 April 2021 (UAE local time).
- The travel validity for these fares is between Wednesday, 17 March, and Thursday, 30 September 2021 (UAE local time).
- These lowest starting fares are valid on one-way and return flights in Economy and Business Class to selected destinations.
- These fares are subject to availability.
- These fares are for flydubai flights only, excluding any interline or codeshare bookings.
- Please check all the travel protocols that might be applicable to your flight and ensure that you are familiar with our new way of travelling.