The United Arab Emirates welcomes the new normality of travel as the country’s airlines fly to a variety of destinations around the world. Dubai was officially reopened to tourists on Tuesday, and several flew into the city on the first day.
Emirates, Etihad and flydubai have updated their flight network. The destinations range from cities in Europe and North America to Asia and Africa.
Emirates will fly to 51 destinations, while Etihad will fly to 58 destinations.
The low-cost airline flydubai currently offers flights to 24 cities and plans to increase them to 66 in the summer.
- NOTE: Travel is subject to the entry and health regulations of the UAE authorities and those at the final destination.
Here is the full list of cities that UAE airlines now connect:
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dublin, Glasgow, Frankfurt, Larnaca, London, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Vienna, Zurich.
- Africa: Cairo, Khartoum, Tunis.
- Americas: Americas, including Chicago, New York, Toronto, Washington.
- Asia: Colombo, Dhaka, Islamabad, Kabul, Karachi, Lahore, Male.
- Australasia: Auckland, Brisbane, Perth, Sydney.
- The Middle East: Amman, Bahrain, Beirut.
- The Far East: Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, Osaka, Seoul, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo.
- North America: Chicago, New York JFK, Toronto, Washington, D.C.
- Europe: Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Belgrade, Brussels, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Istanbul, London Heathrow, Madrid, Manchester, Milan, Moscow, Munich, Paris Charles de Gaulle, Rome, Zurich.
- Middle East and Africa: Amman, Bahrain, Beirut, Cairo, Casablanca, Kuwait, Muscat, Rabat, Riyadh, Seychelles.
- Asia: Ahmedabad, Baku, Bangkok, Bengaluru, Chennai, Colombo, Delhi, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Jakarta, Karachi, Kochi, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Kuala Lumpur, Lahore, Male, Manila, Mumbai, Seoul. Singapore, Thiruvananthapuram, Tokyo.
- Australasia: Melbourne, Sydney.
- Africa: Addis Ababa, Juba, Khartoum
- Central Asia: Tbilisi, Yerevan, Baku, Almaty, Kabul, Nur-Sultan.
- Europe: Belgrade, Bucharest, Dubrovnik, Kiev, Krakow, Prague, Sarajevo, Sofia.
- The Middle East: Alexandria, Amman, Beirut, Esfahan, Lar, Shiraz, Tehran.
UAE will also receive Air India’s repatriation flights under Vande Bharat Mission Phase 4 between 11 and 14 July 2020.
As per the schedule posted, Air India will operate one flight from Dubai to New Delhi and four flights from Sharjah to Indore, Srinagar, Chandigarh, and Ahmedabad.
For the official schedule, visit- Vande Bharat Mission: Air India To Operate 5 Flights From UAE, Bookings Open