Emirates is making it easier for UAE travelers eager to reconnect to their favorite destinations with special fares and more flights to over 30 cities, quarantine-free.
Emirates is bringing back even more destinations, doubling down on flights to popular cities and providing customers more opportunities to experience the A380, so they can kick off their long-awaited holidays in style.
UAE travelers can book their holiday with Emirates with special fares starting from AED 1,315. The offer is valid on bookings made today until 6 July 2021, for travel until 28 February 2022.*
Emirates Economy Class and Business Class passengers can choose to book their getaway to a long list of popular holiday destinations including;
- Rome, starting at AED 2,255 in Economy Class and AED 13,415 in Business;
- Barcelona starting from AED 2,395 in Economy Class and AED 13,315 in Business Class;
- Istanbul starting from AED 1,695 in Economy Class and AED 10,985 in Business Class;
- Phuket starting from AED 1,995 in Economy Class and AED 7,995 in Business Class, and
- Los Angeles from AED 3,335 in Economy Class and AED 19,555 in Business Class.
UAE Travellers can also plan their quarantine free getaway with Emirates Holidays, starting from AED 1,999 per person, with bespoke packages available for a variety of experiences.
Emirates is ramping up its operations and expanding services across its network to meet strong leisure travel demand over the summer, as entry restrictions ease for travelers.
Throughout July, Emirates will fly to 124 cities, with seven destinations being reinstated and Miami making its debut on the airline’s network.
Emirates will also be adding more flights to 12 destinations across Europe, North America, and Africa.