Ain Dubai, the world’s largest and tallest observation wheel located on Bluewaters Island, near the Dubai Marina has opened for the general public on 21st Oct 2021.
Ain Dubai- meaning Dubai Eye is the latest landmark to join Dubai’s long list of record-breaking attractions.
Just before the ‘Ain Dubai’ opened to the public Dubai’s Crown Prince Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum shared an Instagram video of himself sitting on top of a pod on the gigantic Ferris wheel.
Ain Dubai – Dubai Eye Ticket Price
Ain Dubai, offering unique views of Dubai’s iconic skyline from indoor cabins. With a huge range of experiences to keep you coming back for more, you’ll find countless ways to connect and celebrate at Dubai’s newest and most vibrant entertainment hub.
The tickets price starts from around $35 or ₹ 2655, tickets are currently available on sale online.
Some Facts About Ain Dubai – Dubai Eye
360-degree views From Observation Cabins
- The observation cabins of Ain Dubai, provide visitors the perfect vantage point for 360-degree views of Dubai – over the waters of the Arabian Gulf.
- Passengers can board into one of 48 luxurious cabins, each able to carry up to 40 guests. So at any one time, there can be up to 1,750 people on the wheel.
- One complete rotation of the wheel takes 38 minutes and it’s as steady as a rock. If you find this hard to believe, watch Sheikh Hamdan, Crown Prince of Dubai, sipping a beverage perched on top of a cabin.
World’s Largest, Tallest Observation Wheel
- At 250 metres, it’s almost twice the height of the London Eye.
- With the arrival of Ain Dubai, the London Eye at a mere 135 metres is pushed down to fifth place on a list of the world’s tallest wheels.
The current tallest – Las Vegas’ High Roller – stands at a height of 167.5 metres, with the Singapore Flyer reaching a height of 165 metres and China’s Star of Nanchang standing at 160 metres tall.
Customizable Private Cabins
The private cabins of Ain Dubai can be customized to cater for all sorts of events from intimate celebrations to cultural festivities to treat VIP guests.
More Steel Used Than Eiffel Tower
Over 9000 tonnes of steel were used to create this incredible masterpiece. Actually, Ain Dubai has used about 25 per cent more steel than what was used to build the Eiffel Tower, claims the official website.
Packages For Celebrating Special Occasions
The Ain Dubai also offers unique celebration packages. These will also be available for birthdays, engagements, weddings and business functions.