As the coronavirus cases keep rising in India, the Delhi airport has issued updated-quarantine guidelines for travelers.
As per the new update, 7-day Institutional Quarantine is Mandatory for both, domestic and international passengers.
Here Are The Guidelines For International And Domestic Travelers Arriving At The Delhi Airport:
Guidelines For Domestic Passengers
- Domestic passengers arriving at Delhi airport need to undergo mandatory thermal screening, which is done after baggage reclaim as you head towards the exit gates.
- Soon after arrival, only asymptomatic passengers will be allowed to exit the airport and then will go for home quarantine for 7 days.
- Transit passengers who have further flights need to go through the domestic flight transfer area to go through mandatory temperature check.
Guidelines For International Passengers
- Passengers arriving at Delhi Airport by international flight will have to undergo 7 days of institutional quarantine at their own cost, and also 7 days of home isolation.
- If the travelers plan to stay in Delhi NCR, they will have to undergo the mandatory health screening which includes a primary screening by Airport Health Officials (APHO).
- Travelers also need to undergo a secondary screening at the Delhi Government post after which they will proceed to the approved quarantine location.
- In case, if passengers need an exemption, they can fill an exemption form and discuss their case with Government officials inside the terminal on arrival.
- Passengers include pregnant women, passengers suffering from a serious illness, and parents accompanied by children below 10 years can be considered for exemption.
Stay tuned For more updates on traveling guidelines, we will keep you updates as soon as we receive more updates by the authorities.
Wear Mask. Follow Social Distancing. Stay Safe. Have a safe Journey!
See You Soon!