Low-cost airline GoAir which which has just announces the suspension of international network on Tuesday and laid off 80 ex-pat pilots has now comes up with the new New Cancellation and Reschedule Policy to deal with the coronavirus sutiation.
If you are scheduled to travel between March 19 and April 15, 2020, during the times of Coronavirus (COVID19), if you choose not to travel at all, you can just choose to not show up on your flight.
You can use the credit from the existing PNR for the next flight anytime during the next year, on any sector.
The only catch, the ticket has to be still issued in the name of the same person as before, and if there is any fare difference, you will have to pay that.
You can redeem your PNR on any date between April 15, 2020, and April 15, 2021.
GoAir announce this new policy in a Twitter Post.
GoAir New Cancellation and Reschedule Policy
Amid COVID- 19 outbreak, we understand uncertainty is prevailing. But this too shall pass, and to make the current situation easier for you, we have taken some important decisions.
For all travel between March 19 and April 15, for new and existing bookings:
- Whether a flight is cancelled due to COVID-19 or you choose not to fly (including no-shows):
- You are not required to call GoAir or your travel agent prior to departure. You can simply not show up for your flight.
- All tickets will be protected and you can reschedule your travel without any fees for up to one year from the original date of travel.
- For rescheduling your travel you can call us or your travel agent, depending upon how ticket was originally booked The new ticket will be issued for the same customer name for any GoAir flight (not necessarily the original sector you booked your ticket on) without any rescheduling fee. Fare difference if any, will be applicable.
For new bookings for travel between April 15 and September 30. the current offer is still valid:
- Rescheduling charges are waived for any flight until 30 September.
- Fare difference if any, will be applicable.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.