Canada has extends the suspension of direct flights from India until 21st July 2021. According to the officials, the decision has been intimated in advance to the Indian Government whereas the suspension was originally announced on April 22 and was scheduled to last for 30 days.
- Air Canada
- Air India
Eligible Travelers To Canada
- Canadian nationals and Permanent Residents
- Person registered under Canada’s Indian Act
- Indians with valid work permit and Students,
- Visitor for Family Reunification
Eligible Travelers To India
- Indian Nationals and OCI Cardholders with Canadian passport.
- All Foreign Nationals on work permit and Business visitors.
Protocols For Travelling To Canada
- Download ArriveCAN mobile app (available for iOS or Android) submit required information by signing on online before your boarding flight
- Use a non-medical mask or face covering
- Undergo a Health Check Questionnaire (false declaration could result in a fine of CAD5000)
- You must also have a quarantine plan that shows how you will quarantine for 14 days when you arrive in Canada. This plan is mandatory. for more details click here
- You must book and pay for a 3-night hotel stopover before you arrive in Canada
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr. prior to departure with QR CODE
Protocols For Travelling To India
- RT-PCR Test mandatory 72 hr. prior to departure
- Submit self-declaration form on the online Air Suvidha portal and upload a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR report.
- Exemption form required only in case of exigency due to the death in the family, to be applied online at least 72 hours prior boarding
- Registration Mandatory for OCI card Holder with Indian embassy
- Canada – 3 nights of Mandatory Quarantine an approved hotel, followed by Home Quarantine of remaining 14 Days Quarantine.
- India – 14 Days HQ “Mandatory RT-PCR negative certificate” (State wise rules differs)
Relevant Forms And Registration Links
Also Read: Bangladesh Air Travel Guidelines