Amazon Pay has recently launched a new cashback offer where customers can get a cashback of 10% up to INR 100 when they use Amazon Pay while booking their tickets on the IRCTC website or mobile app.
The offer is valid from 28th Nov’19 to 31st Dec’19 and it is applicable once per user.
The cashback will be credited instantly in users’ Amazon Pay account on the successful transaction.
Amazon Pay IRCTC offer Terms & Conditions
- Customers will get a cashback of a 10% Back up to INR 100, applicable once per user on using Amazon Pay on IRCTC during the offer period.
- You have to go to the IRCTC website or mobile-website, select the service of your choice & make the payment using Amazon Pay as the payment option. No coupon codes are required.
- Offer is valid from 28th Nov’19 to 31st Dec’19, both days inclusive
- The offer can be availed once per user during the offer period.
- The cashback will be credited instantly as Amazon Pay balance after completing the payment
- This Offer will not be applicable if you, the Merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully or partially and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. However, if you place another valid order after this during the offer period, the new order will be eligible for the cashback.
For more details & terms and conditions you can visit the official offer page from here.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.
Also Read, Cleartrip Tie-Ups With PAYBACK to Offer Loyalty Program