In continuation of circular of even number dated 23-03-2020. the validity of Ministry of Civil Aviation’s Order No AV 11011/1/2020-US (AG)Office-MOCA dated 23’d March 2020 is hereby extended till 2359 hrs 1ST on 14” April. 2020.
2. All domestic operators engaged in scheduled. non-scheduled and private aircraft operations in India shall ensure strict compliance of the order.
Indian Airlines Air India, IndiGo, Spicejet and Goair have now cancelled all its domestic flights till 14 April 2020. Earlier all the airlines have announced that they will not operate any flights till March 31, 2359 hours.
Now, with India lockdown for 21 days, with effect from March 25 to April 14, 2020, airlines across India have had to further cancel their schedules through April 14, 2020.
Airlines like IndiGo and GoAir have already started cancelling the flights and update their cancellation periods.
Here is what IndiGo posted on its twitter account regarding the suspension of Domestic flight till 14th April.
GoAir also posted about the suspension of domestic flight till 14th April 2020.
All low-cost airlines like IndiGo, Spicejet and GoAir have only posted about the suspension of domestic flight but the official website of the airlines are not also not showing any International flight till 14th April 2020.
Air India website is also not showing any International flight till 14th April.
To get travel updates directly on your mobile, save and send a message at 9461777617 on Whatsapp to start.
- Coronavirus: All Airlines Advisory On Cancellation and Amendment
- Coronavirus: Indian Railways cancels all passenger trains till March 31
- Govt. Advisory – Indian Railways Relaxes Refund Rules for PRS Counter Generated Tickets
- All Metro Rail Services, Inter-State Passenger Transport Suspended till March 31
- 75 cities across India under lockdown. A full list across states