Indian flagship carrier Air India on Wednesday announced six additional flights between India and United States (US) under the Air Bubble Arrangements.
As per the details shared by the airline, it will be operating flights between New Delhi and Chicago on July 24 and July 31, 2021.
Moreover, Air India also announced additional flights between New Delhi and Newark, and San Francisco on July 22, 29, and August 5, 2021.
The above-mentioned flights are in addition to the existing flights operating on these routes.
“Air India will operate additional flights between New Delhi & Newark & San Francisco on 22, 29 July & 5 Aug ’21. These flights are in addition to existing flights flying on these routes,” said Air India in a Tweet.
Air India has also opened bookings through Air India Website, Booking Offices, Call Centre & Authorized Travel Agents, and Online Portals.
Who can travel to US from India?
Effective 4th May at 12:01 E.T. Entry into the United States not permitted for Passengers who physically present within India during the last 14 days. This is not applicable for lawful permanent residents, American citizens. For more Suspension and Limitation on Entry check on Whitehouse briefing (click here)
Eligible Travelers To USA
- Traveler must hold a valid US Visa
- US Citizens can travel
Those who are planning to travel to the US may refer to the US Embassy India’s website for information about the exemptions available for students and other visa categories.
Guidelines For Travelling To United States (US)
- Travelled or transited Europe or Africa or not allowed to entry
- Passengers arriving in New York State must complete the “Traveler Health Form” at (click here)
- Passengers must complete a disclosure and attestation form before departure (Click here)
- Tests accepted are: NAAT, RT-LAMP, RT-PCR, TMA or viral antigen. mandatory 72hrs prior departure with seal and signature with QR CODE, along with passenger details.
For Detailed Guidelines Please Refer: United States Air Travel Guidelines