Alliance Air Aviation Limited (AAAL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Supervisor, Manager and others.
Candidates can apply to the posts on or before January 15, 2021. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of Air India, i.e., airindia.in, and apply for the same.
- Last date for submission of application: January 15, 2021
- Walk-In-Interview date: January 5, 6, 21
Air India Recruitment 2020: Vacancy details
- Designated Examiner (DE), TRI, SFI- Based on company requirements
- Cheif Ground Instructor – 1 Post
- Head of Engineering – 1 Post
- Head of Revenue Management – 1 Post
- Deputy General Manager – 1 Post
- AGM- Network Planning & Scheduling – 1 Post
- AGM – SMS – 1 Post
- AGM -QMS – 1 Post
- Senior Manager – Trade Sales – 1 Post
- Company Secretary – 1 Post
- Manager -Trade Sales – 2 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance)- 1 Post
Senior Supervisor –
- Marketing – 1 Post
- Operations – 2 Posts
- Training – 2 Posts
- IFS – 1 Post
- Finance – 5 Posts
Supervisor (IT) – 1 Post
- Head of Engineering – BTech./BE. in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics or its equivalent.
- Head of Revenue Management – MBA/Post Graduate/Degree Diploma.
- Deputy General Manager – BTech. In Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics or its equivalent.
- AGM- Network Planning and Scheduling/SMS/QMS, Senior Manager – Trade Sales, Manager -Trade Sales – Graduate from a recognised University.
- Company Secretary – Graduate from a recognized University and Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Deputy Manager (Finance)- Intermediate ICWA/ICAI/ICS/Full Time 2 years Master Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in Finance or its equivalent.
- Senior Supervisor (Marketing/Operations/Training/IFS & Finance) – Graduate from recognised University.
- Supervisor (IT) – 10+2 from a recognized Board with 1 year diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking/1 year diploma in Computer Applications.