Indian national carrier Air India has introduced a new ‘Maharajah e-SuperSaver‘ scheme for domestic passengers, under this scheme domestic travelers can flexibility with the unlimited Date and Sector change at no extra charges.
Apart from the unlimited date and sector change passengers can also get free 5 KGs extra baggage allowance on every coupon.
Maharaja e-SuperSaver is a 4/8 multi coupon e-ticket, available in both Economy and Business class variants at a fixed fare plus taxes. Passengers have to utilize the entire Maharaja e-SuperSaver ticket on Air India operated domestic flights within the validity of the ticket.
“Pay Less , Fly More and travel like Maharajah with Maharaja e-SuperSaver. Starting from Rs.18400 for four journeys, Unlimited date and sector change facility at no extra cost!” Air India Twitted
#FlyAI : Pay Less , Fly More and travel like Maharajah with Maharaja e-SuperSaver.— Air India (@airindiain) September 19, 2020
Starting from Rs.18400 for four journeys, Unlimited date and sector change facility at no extra cost!
For details visit https://t.co/1rnYhCYtn1 pic.twitter.com/oGolSbzeP8
Here is the details of Maharajah e-SuperSaver Scheme
The scheme shall be valid for travel on Air India Domestic Network in India on Business & Economy class, with Four (4) and Eight (8) e-coupon variants. Maharajah e- Super savers (4/8 e-Coupons) would have 2 X travel validity of six months and one year respectively (under Limited Period introductory Offer) from the date of travel of the first coupon.
Fares:Rs 18,400/- for 4 e-coupons and Rs 36,000/- for 8 e-coupons in Economy Class*
Rs 44,000/- for 4 e-coupons and Rs 80,000/- for 8 e-coupons in Executive Class*
* Government/Airport Taxes extra
Discover hassle free flying with Air India’s Maharaja e-SuperSaver and get these benefits:
- A fixed low fare (taxes extra) ends your search for low fares and bargain prices before flying
- No worries for change of plans as Maharaja e-SuperSaver ensures UNLIMITED changes in date or sector up to 2 hours before departure
- Freedom to travel anytime within the validity without any blackout period.
- Booking eligibility in higher M/D classes ensures increased availability of seat anytime and every time you book
- Booking in higher M/D class gives the Flying Returns loyalty members an added benefit to accrue loyalty points corresponding to M/D class
- Additional 5 kgs baggage allowance over and above your standard Free Baggage Allowance at no extra cost.
- 2X enhanced validity of 6/12 months for any Maharaja e-SuperSaver purchased till 15 October 2020. This is a limited period offer.
Terms and Conditions for Maharajah e-Super Savers
- From where you can buy: Currently the scheme is available only through Air India authorized agents in India.
- Flight Application: Valid on any Air India operated flight. Not valid on Alliance Air & Code Share flights.
- Variants: 4 e-Coupon/8 e-Coupon both in Economy & Business class.
- Advance reservations: First sector confirmation is mandatory and rest of the e- coupons can be kept open for future bookings.
- Date Change Penalty: Nil (Unlimited Date change permitted) till 02 hours before departure.
- Sector Change Penalty: Nil (Unlimited Sector change permitted) till 02 hours before departure.
- Free Baggage Allowance: 30 kgs Economy/ 40 kgs Executive.30 kgs Economy/ 40 kgs Executive.
- Minimum Stay: None
- Travel Validity: 06 months for Maharaja e-SuperSaver 04 e-coupon and 12 months for Maharajah e-SuperSaver 08 e-coupon option from first travel for sale period 11th September 2020 till 15th October 2020.
- Travel Validity: 03 months for Maharaja e-SuperSaver 4 e-coupon variant and 06 months for Maharaja e-SuperSaver 8 e-coupon variant option from first travel for sale period post 15 th October 2020.
- Sale Validity: 11th September 20 till 31st December 2021.
- No Show Charges: No-show charges of INR 3000/- applicable per e-coupon for bookings not cancelled till 2 hours before departure.
- Refund: Maharajah e- Super savers are nonrefundable if partially utilized. INR 5000 will be applicable as penalty for refund of totally unutilized Maharajah e- Super savers.
- Government /Airport Taxes: As per sectors selected
- Applicability: Non-Transferable
From Where you can Buy:
- Currently the scheme is available only through Air India authorized travel agents in India. Coming Soon for sale through Online Travel Agents also.
- Not available through Air India Website/Mobile App or Air India City/Airport booking offices.
- Economy Maharajah e-SuperSavers are currently not valid on following 13 domestic sectors due government regulations
- Leh to Chandigarh, Dehradun to Mumbai, Delhi to Imphal, Dehradun to Bengaluru, Delhi to Kozhikode, Bengaluru to Chandigarh, Bengaluru to Guwahati, Delhi to Kochi, Kannur to Delhi, Delhi to Coimbatore, Delhi to Thiruvananthapuram, Delhi to Port Blair, Chennai to Varanasi.
- Executive class Maharajah e-SuperSaver is valid on all domestic flights operated by Air India.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!
Also Read: IndiGo, SpiceJet Offers Insurance Cover to Cancel Tickets At last Minute