Air India, the flagship carrier of India on Friday announced that it will continue to offer the facility of free Date, Sector, Flight Change on all domestic flight tickets for the travel period till 31 Aug 2021.
As per the circular issued by Air India, One free change is applicable to all tickets for the travel period till 31st Aug 2021. Change is defined as a change in date or flight number or sector.
Here are the terms & conditions shared by Air India to avail free change facility on domestic flight tickets.
- Applicable to all 098 documents issued with PURE Domestic itinerary.
- Offer is NOT applicable for tickets issued on Air India Website and Mobile app (As Free change option already offered)
- Travel date – Applicable to all tickets issued with current Travel Date on/before 31 AUGUST 2021 and passenger can rebook for new dates as per validity of their existing tickets.
- Free change option is offered irrespective of date of purchase of the ticket.
- Passengers availing Free change option has to necessarily follow respective timelines for change as per fare rules. Failure may result in no-show.
- In case passengers decides to change sector ONLY reissuance charges to be waived once, other charges to apply.
- Applicable for all classes and also all types of concessionary tickets and FFP redemption tickets.
- In case of change option exercised and passenger is unable to get the same RBD for the new date, applicable difference of fare will be charged.
- NO DOWNSELLING will be permitted.
- In case same RBD is available but fare is higher, passenger will be given the benefit of not paying the additional charges.
- In case, same RBD available but tax differential is applicable, additional difference will have to be collected from the passenger.
- Passengers who have already availed a Free change under any earlier waiver can use this option to additionally avail a change.
Any subsequent change, after availing of this one-time Free change will be governed by respective fare rules.