Indian national carrier, Air India on Thursday announced that it will start operating 3 weekly flights between India and Japan under the air bubble arrangements from 30th March to 29th Oct’ 21.
As per the update posted by air India, it will operate flights from Delhi to Narita every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday while from Narita to Delhi flights will be operated every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Earlier, the airline is only operating flights between Delhi and Tokyo under the air bubble.
#FlyAI : Air India will operate flights between India and Japan from 30th March to 29th Oct’ 21.
Bookings open through
Air India Website,Booking Offices,Call Centre and Authorised Travel Agents. pic.twitter.com/FbsGRgoV1L— Air India (@airindiain) March 4, 2021Advertisement
Japan Airline Also Announced Flights To/From India
Japan Airlines has also announced that it will operate special flights between India and Japan From 16th April 2021 under the air bubble arrangements. These flights will be operated from India’s Delhi and Bengaluru to Japan’s Haneda and Narita.
India Japan Air Bubble
India has created an air bubble with Japan. Indian and Japanese carriers are now permitted to operate services between India and Japan and carry the following categories of persons on such flights:
A. From India to Japan
- Stranded nationals/residents of Japan and foreign nationals holding valid Japanese visas subject to the border measures and travel restrictions imposed by the government of Japan at the time of travel; and
- Any Indian national holding any type of valid visa from Japan subject to the border measures and travel restrictions imposed by the government of Japan at the time of travel. It would be for the airlines concerned to ensure that there is no travel restriction for Indian nationals to enter Japan with the particular visa category before the issue of ticket/ boarding pass to the Indian passenger.
B. From Japan to India
- Stranded Indian nationals;
- All Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) cardholders holding passports of Japan; and
- Foreigners (including diplomats), holding valid visas issued by an Indian Mission in any category covered under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines dated 30.06.2020 as amended from time to time.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!
Also Read: Air India Express To Operate Over 1500 Flights To And From 8 Countries In March
Japan should connect Chennai soon , southern gate way of india, also hub of automobiles and many IT Hubs.
Comments are closed.