Indian flag carrier Air India has announced new non-stop flights between Mumbai to Male every Wednesday and Saturday, starting from 28th July 2021 under the air bubble arrangements.
As per the schedule published by the airline, AI 267 will depart from Mumbai at 1000 hrs. and will arrive Male at 1220 hrs. The same flights will return from Male Airport at 1330 hrs. and will reach Mumbai Airport at 1650 hrs.
Here is the full schedule of Air India’s new flights between Mumbai and Male;
|Flight No||Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time||Days of Ops|
|AI 267||Mumbai||1000||Male||1220||Wed, Sat|
|AI 268||Male||1330||Mumbai||1650||Wed, Sat|
The airline will deploy its Airbus 32-B Aircraft which has Business and Economy class. Air India is also offering special promotional fare and baggage allowance;
- Business Class Lowest Return Fare (Z RBD) ₹56334 (Including Taxes)
- Business Class Baggage Allowance 40Kgs
- Economy Class Lowest Return Fare (S RBD) ₹16953 (Including Taxes)
- Economy Class Baggage Allowance 30Kgs
Guidelines For Travelling To Maldives
- Travel restrictions placed on South Asian tourists will be lifted from 15th July and Maldives will resume issuing Visa on Arrival for tourists from those countries.
- Register on https://haalubelun.hpa.gov.mv/ portal.
- Health Declaration form before departure Not exceeding 24hrs before departure and obtain a QR code. On Portal IMUGA
- A confirmed booking in a tourist establishment registered with the Ministry of Tourism, prior to travelling to the Maldives is mandatory.
- Return ticket must
- Self declaration form to be filled at Airport at Exit
- RT-PCR Test Mandatory not more then 96hrs before departure
- List of Approved Opening dates of Tourist Resorts (Click here)