Air Canada, the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada has announced its revised schedule for flights between Vancouver and Delhi due to the ongoing airspace situation.
As per the details shared by the airline, the April and May 2022 schedule for India has been revised as per below;
Schedule For April 2022
- YYZ-DEL – original frequencies (10 weekly) maintained, but on B777 and non-stop both directions with longer stage length
- YUL-DEL – operating 3 weekly – first half operates on the 789, stop in DUB westbound direction & Second half of April, operates non-stop in both directions on the 777, with longer stage length
- YVR-DEL – operating daily but with technical stop in DUB ex YVR
Schedule For May 2022
- YYZ-DEL – 7 weekly flights on B777 and non-stop both directions with longer stage length
- YUL-DEL – operating 4 weekly B777 non-stop both directions with longer stage length
- YVR-DEL – operating 3 weekly with technical stop in DUB ex YVR
Air Canada in a trade communication said that it will continue to evaluate and adjust its route network as required in response to the trajectory of the pandemic, government-imposed travel restrictions and quarantines, and market and regulatory conditions. It also recommends travellers continue to visit their Flight Schedules page to stay up to date on the Air Canada flight schedule.
21 Flights A Week Between Delhi And Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver
Air Canada is presently offering the most flights of any carrier between Canada and India during the busy March Break and spring season, with 21 return flights a week to Delhi from its international hubs in Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver.
In March, flights operate daily from Toronto, with a second flight on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. There is also daily service from Vancouver and flights from Montreal four times a week on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram and Google News for the latest travel news and updates!