Low-cost carrier Air Arabia announced that it will start operating direct flights between Kerala’s Cochin, Calicut, and Trivandrum and Abu Dhabi starting from 03rd November 2021.
As per the announcement made by the airline, it will commence flights on the Abu Dhabi-Cochin route from 03rd Nov, Abu Dhabi-Calicut from 05th Nov, and Abu Dhabi- Trivandrum from 16th Nov 2021.
Flights for Cochin and Calicut will be operating on a daily basis while the airline has scheduled 3 weekly flights for Trivandrum on Tuesday, Friday, and Sunday.
Below is the detailed schedule of flights announced by Air Arabia between Kerala and Abu Dhabi;
Kerala – Abu Dhabi Flight Schedule
|Start Date||Departure||Dep. Time||Arrival||Arr. Time||Frequency|
|4th Nov||Cochin||05:00||Abu Dhabi||07:55||Daily|
|3rd Nov||Abu Dhabi||22:55||Cochin||04:15||Daily|
|6th Nov||Calicut||05:25||Abu Dhabi||08:10||Daily|
|5th Nov||Abu Dhabi||23:30||Calicut||04:45||Daily|
|16th Nov||Trivandrum||19:30||Abu Dhabi||22:30||Tue, Fri, Sun|
|16th Nov||Abu Dhabi||13:15||Trivandrum||18:50||Tue, Fri, Sun|
Air Arabia is also offering discounted fares on daily flights from Kerala to Abu Dhabi, UAE customers can book their flights with the return of all-inclusive fares starting from INR 15,729 or 772Dh.
Flying to India
The following passengers are allowed to travel to India:
- Indian Nationals.
- Nepal and Bhutan Nationals.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) and PIO cardholders. OCI cards must mention old passport number and passengers have to travel both with their old and new passports.
- Foreign nationals (including dependents) on any visa except on Tourist visa.
All passengers are required to:
- All passengers are required to conduct a COVID-19 PCR test within 72 hours of flight departure time and upload the negative result to Air Suvidha portal. Passengers will also be asked for the negative result at the time of check-in.
- Passengers who are travelling due to death in the family are allowed to travel without PCR test. They should apply for exemption to Air Suvidha portal 72 hours before the flight. The passengers will be required to show the approval to the respective State counters after arrival so they can be prioritized for Covid-19 PCR test sample collection in the designated area before leaving the airport. Passengers who have taken two doses of the covid-19 vaccine 15 days prior to departure with valid vaccination certificate issued through COWIN portal are exempted from the test.
- Submit self-declaration form at Air Suvidha portal before the flight. Check-in staff at departure airport and health staff at the arrival airport may ask to see the form.
- Download the Aarogya Setu mobile application before the flight.
- Go through confirmatory molecular tests upon arrival. Passengers should be carrying sufficient funds for the test.
If you are flying to Kerala: All passengers are required to submit their information to Covid-19 Jagratha before the flight.